ilogs healthcare GmbH - hereinafter referred to as "ILOGS" - attaches great importance to protecting your personal data. When processing, we adhere to the current provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as amended. Below you will find the explanation of how we process your personal data when you use our website, webshop, web application, smartphone applications and services or contact our support.
We will periodically revise and update this privacy statement in accordance with changing legal, technical and business developments. When we update this privacy notice, we will record the date of the last revision at the beginning of this statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how we are protecting your personal information
Responsible for the processing of personal data is the
ilogs healthcare GmbH, Krone Platz 1, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
please contact us with any questions by e-mail: email@example.com or write directly to our data protection officer:
ilogs healthcare GmbH
Attn: Andreas Jansa, Data Protection
Krone Platz 1
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Depending on the purpose and manner in which you contact us or which of our products you use, you may provide data to us which will be processed by us.
Below you will find an overview of which data you can transfer to us via which channels.
You can contact us in various ways. Data is collected from you in order to provide our services. This includes our website, web store, web application, smartphone applications (James App and James Chat App) and services as well as your contact to our support.
When using our tools and services, you may provide the following personal information to us:
- Master data such as first name, last name, user name, profile picture, salutation
- Contact details such as billing address, shipping address, home address, email, telephone
- Login data like username, password to our systems
- Communication data of texts and images which are sent and received via our chat functions
In addition to the data you provide us with, the following data is collected:
- Technical data such as MAC and IP address, browser type, operating system, type of device you are using to access our websites and applications.
- Usage data of functions you use in our websites and applications
- Contents of conversations with our support department can be written down in tickets for follow-up.
If you transfer data from third parties to us, such as data of the person in care and alarm contacts or chat and video contacts, you must ensure that you have the consent of the data subjects to enter their data with us.
The processing of your data takes place within the EU and the European Economic Area. Currently, this is an ISO 9001:2015 as well as ISO 27001:2013 certified data center in Austria. The data transfer from the clock to the data center is encrypted.
The TOMs are implemented by ILOGS in accordance with the GDPR. They are continuously evaluated for feasibility and state of the art and, if necessary, improved and brought to a higher level of security and protection.
The data collected from you will be processed for the following specific purposes. Different purposes may also apply at the same time.
- Provision of the product and services
- Charging for our services
- Communication with you regarding your requests
- Improvement of our product and services
- Marketing: it may happen that we inform you about product news by e-mail.
In order to be able to provide our services, we use the help of third-party systems and third-party providers in several areas, some of which process your personal data for us. Below you will find the list of third-party providers and systems used.
- BringOff Assistance OG call center for handling alarms in Austria
- ServiceCall AG call center for handling alarms in Germany
- Microsoft 365 to process your requests by email
- Atlassian Jira for processing your requests to us (also by phone and email)
- Google Analytics to analyze the activity on our website
- WooCommerce to process your purchase in our webshop
- GoCardless for processing SEPA payments
- QuickBlox to process your video calls as well as sent and received images and texts in the chat
We will retain the personal information we collect from you for as long as there is a reasonable business and/or legal need to do so and/or as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for tax, legal, accounting or other purposes).
If there is no justified business need to process your personal data and this data is also no longer required to provide our service, we will irrevocably delete it after 90 days.
You have these rights as an end user even if you have a contractual relationship with a distributor of ILOGS.
Duty to inform
Data subjects must be informed about the details of the data processing and their rights (who/what/when/where/how/why).
Right to information
It must be possible to obtain information about the data of the data subject that is stored or processed separately from the data of other persons.
Right to rectification
To avoid incorrect evaluations.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten").
In the absence of necessity, consent and legality. Personal data must also be deleted again after expiration (e.g. after termination of a business relationship).
Right to restrict processing
For the duration of audits or the safeguarding of legal claims. Without deleting them, it must be possible to exclude data from processing.
Right to data transfer
Data relating to an individual must be passed on to other service providers and service suppliers on request. This must be done automatically or in a structured form.
Right to object
In case of higher interests, a data subject may prohibit the processing of his/her data.
Right of complaint
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority https://www.dsb.gv.at.
For those interested, ilogs offers an online system presentation. This consists of PowerPoint slides explaining the basics of SafeMotion, as well as demonstrations of the administrator portal, guard/helper portal and mobile application. We also provide information on available devices, implementation procedures, training options, and customer service. After signing a trial contract, we offer two weeks of free access to the trial version of the system.