ilogs healthcare GmbH - hereinafter referred to as "ILOGS" - attaches great importance to protecting your personal data. When processing your data, we comply with the current provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as amended. Below you will find an explanation of how we process your personal data when you use our website, web shop, web application, smartphone applications and services or contact our support.
We will regularly revise and update this Privacy Notice in accordance with changing legal, technical and business developments. When we update this Privacy Notice, we will note the date of the last revision at the top of this statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how we are protecting your personal information
Responsible for the processing of personal data is the
ilogs healthcare GmbH, Krone Platz 1, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Please contact us by e-mail if you have any questions: email@example.com or write directly to our data protection officer:
ilogs healthcare GmbH
For the attention of Andreas Jansa, Data Protection
Crown place 1
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Depending on the purpose and manner in which you contact us or which of our products you use, you may pass on data to us which we process.
Below you will find an overview of which data you can transfer to us via which channels.
You can contact us in various ways. Data is collected from you in order to provide our services. This includes our website, web shop, web application, smartphone applications (James App and James Chat App) and services as well as your contact with our support team.
When using our tools and services, you may provide us with the following personal data:
- Master data such as first name, surname, user name, profile picture, title
- Contact details such as billing address, delivery address, home address, e-mail, telephone
- Login data such as user name, password to our systems
- Communication data of texts and images that are sent and received via our chat functions
In addition to the data you provide us with, the following data is collected:
- Technical data such as MAC and IP address, browser type, operating system, type of device you use to access our websites and applications
- Usage data of functions that you use in our websites and applications
- The content of conversations with our support department can be written down in tickets for follow-up.
If you transfer data from third parties to us, such as data of the person being cared for and the alarm contacts or chat and video contacts, you must ensure that you have the consent of the persons concerned to enter their data with us.
Your data is processed within the EU and the European Economic Area. This is currently an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified data centre in Austria. The data transfer from the watch to the data centre is encrypted.
The TOMs are implemented by ILOGS in accordance with the GDPR. They are continuously evaluated for feasibility and state of the art and, if necessary, improved and brought to a higher level of security and protection.
The data collected from you will be processed for the following specific purposes. Different purposes may apply at the same time.
- Provision of the product and services
- Charging for our services
- Communication with you regarding your enquiries
- Improvement of our product and services
- Marketing: we may inform you about new products by e-mail.
In order to provide our services, we use the help of third-party systems and third-party providers in several areas, some of which process your personal data for us. Below you will find a list of the third-party providers and systems used.
- BringOff Assistance OG Call centre for handling alarms in Austria
- ServiceCall AG Call centre for handling alarms in Germany
- Microsoft 365 for processing your enquiries by e-mail
- Atlassian Jira for processing your enquiries to us (also by telephone and e-mail)
- Google Analytics to analyse the activities on our website
- WooCommerce to process your purchase in our webshop
- GoCardless for processing SEPA payments
- QuickBlox to process your video calls as well as images and texts sent and received in the chat
We will retain the personal data we collect from you for as long as there is a legitimate business and/or legal need to do so and/or for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for tax, legal, accounting or other purposes).
If there is no justified business need to process your personal data and this data is no longer required to provide our service, we will irrevocably delete it after 90 days.
As an end user, you also have these rights if you have a contractual relationship with an ILOGS sales partner.
Duty to inform
Data subjects must be informed about the details of data processing and their rights (who/what/when/where/how/why).
Right to information
It must be possible to separate information about which data of the data subject is stored or processed from the data of other persons.
Right to rectification
To avoid incorrect analyses.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
In the absence of necessity, consent and lawfulness. Personal data must also be deleted after expiry (e.g. after termination of a business relationship).
Right to restriction of processing
For the duration of audits or the defence of legal claims. It must be possible to exclude data from processing without deleting it.
Right to data transfer
Personal data must be passed on to other service providers on request. This must be done automatically or in a structured form.
Right of objection
In the case of overriding interests, a data subject may prohibit the processing of their data.
Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority https://www.dsb.gv.at.
ilogs offers an online system presentation for interested parties. This consists of PowerPoint slides explaining the basics of SafeMotion, as well as demonstrations of the administrator portal, the guard/helper portal and the mobile application. We also provide information on available devices, implementation procedures, training options and customer service. After signing a trial contract, we offer you two weeks free access to the trial version of the system.